JOB DESCRIPTION: UN Assoc in Cda: Vcr Br – Webmaster
The United Nations Association in Canada – Vancouver Branch is looking for a qualified volunteer who can support our website for a period of 6 months, with the possibility of extension. You will be supporting an organization which is passionate about global issues and public education.
- Detail-oriented and design-minded
- Comfortable with WordPress, plug-ins and any necessary coding
- Capable to work within a chosen WordPress theme
- Experience with photo editing apps and techniques
- Willingness to meet with board executive (monthly board meetings) and back-end developer (at times)
- Timely action to add or update content on an ongoing basis
- Ability to provide tech maintenance for website functionality (helpful)
Anticipated time demands: Total time demand will vary between approximately 10-20 hours a month
Please e-mail Jocelyn Pittel at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and a cover letter in which you explain why you want to take on this opportunity and how you would be a good fit. The position will be advertised until it is filled.
All UN Association in Canada – Vancouver Branch events and activities are made possible through donations from the public, membership fees and fundraising events. The Vancouver Branch is run strictly by volunteers.